Tuesday, July 14, 2009

OMG I kept my promise

Monsters: 013 meisje wip from Volstok Telefunken on Vimeo.


These are awesomely short shorts for anyone out there with a ridiculously low attention span. Volstok TeleFunken places his animated monsters in real life 30 second situations and quirky hilarity ensues.

Also I thought I'd share this gorgeous picture of Ella Crowe a friend of mine. This is one of my favorite photos because the great lighting you see was due to mother nature, and awesome location scouting which is something I need to do more often.

More recently I shot this portrait as my attempt to copy the great Mark Romanek's "Got til it's gone", video stylings.


Good looks

Getting photoshop CS4
Shoe sans socks in the summer
My new Nikkor vibration reduction lens coming in today
Brazilian breakfast with Frances this morning
Discovering awesome links via twitter (IbralikeZebra add me)


Not a good looks

Not much of a notable difference in the new photoshop CS4
The smell of shoes sans socks in the summer
My doorbell being the only one not working
Wipe out comas due to rich Brazilian pastries
Not knowing that many people in real life that use twitter

No comments: